Can you get your cabling contractor to cut the ends and splice on some LC
tails?  That would be the lowest-loss (and neatest) solution.

Failing that I've used SC-SC couplers and a short SC-LC patch leads in the
past.  Works fine if you're not at the limit of your power budget.

Aled


On 14 October 2013 20:37, Kenny Kant <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have an older multi-mode fiber connection coming into our 7206VXR /
> NPE-G1 with a SC end.  We are moving this fiber to a new router which
> requires a LC/SFP.  Due to some other challenges I cannot have this cable
> re-run.    Can I get some recommendations for SC to LC conversion?  Any web
> links to what you have used in the past one be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kenny
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to