That'd do. The first fiber supplier I checked didn't have that in appropriate fiber.

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013, Andrew Miehs wrote:

Why not just

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002DG18MI ?

But honestly - I would install a patch panel on either end and run proper fixed 
installation type fibre.

Sent from a mobile device

On 15 Oct 2013, at 10:01, Jon Lewis <[email protected]> wrote:

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013, Kenny Kant wrote:

I have an older multi-mode fiber connection coming into our 7206VXR /
NPE-G1 with a SC end.  We are moving this fiber to a new router which
requires a LC/SFP.  Due to some other challenges I cannot have this cable
re-run.    Can I get some recommendations for SC to LC conversion?  Any web
links to what you have used in the past one be greatly appreciated.

SC/LC patch cable and SC/SC coupler.  If you have the parts/tools to terminate 
your own fiber, you can make your own SC/LC jumper...but it's cheaper to just 
order them pre-made.

http://www.fibercables.com/products/0-2m-0-66ft-multimode-duplex-fiber-optic-cable-62-5-125-lc-to-sc.html
http://www.fibercables.com/products/fiber-optic-adapter-sc-to-sc-multimode-duplex.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
                            |  therefore you are
_________ http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key_________
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
                             |  therefore you are
_________ http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key_________
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to