Hi Nick, I found on Ebay: CISCO7204VXR + NPE400 + PWR7200-AC + C7200-I/O-2FE - 160 Euro PA-A3-OC3SMI ATM Port Adapter (73-2427-04 / PA-A3-OC3SMI) - 40 Euro
Would that combination be sufficient? Is there something to take care of (size of RAM, bigger memory card for new IOS images) related to that plattform ? kind regards Rolf > On 20/01/2014 10:37, "Rolf Hanßen" wrote: >> Can you recommend something that I can use as a small (1 or 2 HU) + >> cheap >> 1:1 replacement? > > Easiest thing would be to get a C7200 + ATM card from ebay. You don't > need > a fancy IO card. An NPE200 or NPE300 would be fine. The power draw on a > configuration like this will be less than 100W, and you will pay very > little for the equipment. > > If you wanted to spend money, you could get an asr1001 + atm card, but > that > would be a waste for so little traffic tbh. > > Nick > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
