On Mon, 20 Jan 2014, Gert Doering wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:06:22PM +0100, "Rolf Hanßen" wrote:
I found on Ebay:
CISCO7204VXR + NPE400 + PWR7200-AC + C7200-I/O-2FE - 160 Euro
PA-A3-OC3SMI ATM Port Adapter (73-2427-04 / PA-A3-OC3SMI) - 40 Euro

Would that combination be sufficient?

It's end of everything, so "current IOS" won't work - but 12.3M will be
there, and will do everything you need (and still gets security fixes,
if I'm not mistaken).  Besides that, it will easily get the job done.

VXR with NPE-400 isn't out of everything. c7200-advipservicesk9-mz.152-4.M4.bin for instance work just fine on NPE-400 and is supported.

To original poster, you probably want 512M of ram on it. It'll use approx 130-150W of power.

If you need full tables, get NPE-G1 with 1G of RAM.

So +1 on the 7200 recommendation for the description of what's needed.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email protected]
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to