Hi,

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:06:22PM +0100, "Rolf Hanßen" wrote:
> I found on Ebay:
> CISCO7204VXR + NPE400 + PWR7200-AC + C7200-I/O-2FE - 160 Euro
> PA-A3-OC3SMI ATM Port Adapter (73-2427-04 / PA-A3-OC3SMI) - 40 Euro
> 
> Would that combination be sufficient?

It's end of everything, so "current IOS" won't work - but 12.3M will be
there, and will do everything you need (and still gets security fixes,
if I'm not mistaken).  Besides that, it will easily get the job done.

> Is there something to take care of (size of RAM, bigger memory card for
> new IOS images) related to that plattform ?

Well, it won't run full tables, no matter what.  Besides that, the NPE400 
eats SODIMMs, so if needed, you can upgrade to 512MB RAM fairly cheaply.

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgpYlQn6InnRc.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to