Small problem with that idea, he specifically said 3750G. The USB port
wasn't implemented until the 3560X/3750X series switches.
Jeremy "TheBrez" Bresley
[email protected]
On 1/21/2014 4:20 AM, Bryan Socha wrote:
If you have physical access to the switch, usb stick, fat16 format.
rommon> boot usbflash0:<image filename>
*Bryan Socha*
Network Engineer
646.450.0472 | *[email protected] <[email protected]>*
*ServerStack* | Scale Big
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Panocisco77 <[email protected]> wrote:
Thank you guys. I was really hoping there is another way because I really
did not want to do Xmodem. I guest Xmodem it is..
On Jan 20, 2014, at 8:33 PM, Blake Dunlap <[email protected]> wrote:
Also, in the future I suggest using the archive commands, and not
manually
loading code. They have protections against this sort of thing.
-Blake
On Jan 20, 2014 6:05 PM, "Jeremy Bresley" <[email protected]> wrote:
On 1/20/2014 5:58 PM, Renelson Panosky wrote:
We accidently pushed the wrong IOS in this switch. How can we assign
IP
address to it in Rommon mode. from switch:
here is what we see this switch on:
File "flash:/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE1.bin" uncompressed and
installed, entry point: 0x3000
You don't.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_tech_
note09186a0080169696.shtml
Xmodem time... I would suggest setting your console speed to as fast as
possible, and using the oldest image you can find on CCO to get it back
online as the old 12.2(35)SE images tend to be quite a bit smaller than
the
12.2(55)SE or 15.0(2)SE images. Plan on it taking at least an hour for
the
download.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/