Hi, On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 03:37:47PM +0100, Lukas Tribus wrote: > > possibly naive question to the room... does ISDN BRI still work with > > 15.1M, as in "is it working for one of you"? > > We are successfully using ISDN PRI (E1) at 15.2S (not M) on 7200, and > ISDN BRIĀ on ISG G2's on different 15.1M and 15.2M releases. > > Works fine (but not really what you are using).
Interesting. I might be willing to test that :-) - but then, PRI is not
BRI... and the error message is very much along the lines of "my BRI
platform code is totally confused".
> > the ISDN S0 itself is working correctly (read: if I call the cisco, I
> > can see the correct data in "debug isdn q931" and "debug isdn events"),
>
> I think you need to debug layer 2 here: debug isdn q921
Yeah, some testing with L2 options (like "no isdn point-to-point-tei", which
for some reason shows up as default in 15.1M) might be a good plan :-)
I assumed L2 would be sane since I saw reasonable q931 messages - but then,
normally you see lots more q921 messages than I had, so maybe it wasn't.
gert
--
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
//www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025 [email protected]
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
