Hi Gert,

we are running ISDN BRI on 2921 with 15.4(3)M1

Also not what you are using but at least it works on a quite recent release…

/marc


> On 30 Nov 2015, at 11:41, Gert Doering <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> possibly naive question to the room... does ISDN BRI still work with
> 15.1M, as in "is it working for one of you"?
> 
> I have a 7200 with 15.1(4)M9 here that I try to make ISDN calls on a
> PA-8B-S/T, and it refuses cooperation with a strange error message...
> 
> Cisco#isdn test call int bri5/0 08912345
> Cisco#
> ISDN BR5/0 **ERROR**: L3_MailPkt: LIF_SendPak_to_L2 failed
> 
> the ISDN S0 itself is working correctly (read: if I call the cisco, I
> can see the correct data in "debug isdn q931" and "debug isdn events"),
> but it will never pick up, and the "LIF_SendPak_to_L2" keeps repeating
> itself...
> 
> ISDN BR5/0 EVENT: service_queue_from_physical_layer: Recvd L1 prim 
> ISDN_MPH_CONNECT_IND state is IF_DOWN
> ISDN BR5/0 EVENT: service_queue_from_physical_layer: Recvd L1 prim 
> ISDN_PH_ACT_IND state is IF_DOWN
> ISDN BR5/0 EVENT: isdn_sw_cstate: State = 4, Old State = 4
> ISDN BR5/0 **ERROR**: L3_MailPkt: LIF_SendPak_to_L2 failed
> ISDN BR5/0 Q921: User RX <- UI sapi=0 tei=127
> ISDN BR5/0 Q931: SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x01
>       Sending Complete
>       Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3
>               Standard = CCITT
>               Transfer Capability = Speech
>               Transfer Mode = Circuit
>               Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s
>       Channel ID i = 0x89
>               Exclusive, B1
>       Calling Party Number i = 0x0180, '089323560'
>               Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown
>       Calling Party Number i = 0x2183, '89323560'
>               Plan:ISDN, Type:National
>       Called Party Number i = 0xC1, '32376850'
>               Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)
> ISDN BR5/0 **ERROR**: L2IF_SendPkt: invalid int_id
> ISDN BR5/0 **ERROR**: process_rxdata:L2IF_SendPkt Failed
> 
> ... which makes me assume "nobody tested this code since the good old
> days of 11.3, but the router does not know"... :-/
> 
> (Do not ask for *why* I want that :-) - I need to make a few test calls
> every now and then, and "this box is already there and I do not need to
> add extra hardware"...)
> 
> gert
> --
> USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
>                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
> Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
> fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to