Hi, On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 11:41:50AM +0100, Gert Doering wrote: > possibly naive question to the room... does ISDN BRI still work with > 15.1M, as in "is it working for one of you"? > > I have a 7200 with 15.1(4)M9 here that I try to make ISDN calls on a > PA-8B-S/T, and it refuses cooperation with a strange error message...
To follow up on this - most likely these problems are due to the PA-8B-S/T being fairly old hardware, and hitting this field notice about timing issues on the PCI bus in combination with 7200 VXRs... http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/620/fn62452.html Just to satisfy my curiosity, I would have bought a more recent PA-8B-S/T from ebay, but nobody tells the full version number :-) - and getting a "new and guaranteed working in VXR" one was just too expensive. So, in the end, I used an 1803 with 12.4T on it, which does all I need there (IPv4 and IPv6 VRF, IPv4 NAT, ISDN!)... gert -- USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW! //www.muc.de/~gert/ Gert Doering - Munich, Germany [email protected] fax: +49-89-35655025 [email protected]
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
