You should see if it works with IPv6 too.
On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Saku Ytti <[email protected]> wrote: > On 8 December 2015 at 06:00, Wes Smith <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hey, > > > Hmm > > I grabbed that config from a working asr1002x on 3.16. > > I've been using that for a while with dynamic neighbors in a vrf. > > > > range config is in the root bgp config and the peer-group is defined in > the address family for the vrf. > > I'm not sure if it's actually supported, might work by accident. If > the feature would be designed to work with VRF, surely range > definition would be inside VRF? Otherwise you cannot have same > networks in different VRF's. > > Granted this wouldn't be first time CSCO introduced VRF configuration > which excluded non-unique addresses, original VRF-select was > main-level config, mapping IP address to an VRF. > > It's such a shame all vendors treat VRF as a 2nd class citizen, I'm > convinced it also leads to higher code complexity keeping VRF and > global different, compared too approach where INET is just another > VRF. > > -- > ++ytti > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
