Hi Adam, There is no VRF involved in this setup. I don't think I can use export maps in the default VRF.
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Adam Vitkovsky <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Mihai, > > > Mihai Gabriel > > Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 2:43 PM > > Cc: [email protected] > > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] BGP extcommunity in the default table > > > > Hi Adam, > > > > I think the community should show up in the local bgp table event > without a > > bgp neighbor configured, like the basic communities. > > I have already configured the 'send-community' command but the > > community is not advertised, which is normal because it is not set:) > > > Now I see what you mean, > I think network cmd might not be the supported attachment point for RT > extended community > I think you'd need to use vrf export map to attach the RT extended > community to the prefix. > > > adam > > > Adam Vitkovsky > IP Engineer > > T: 0333 006 5936 > E: [email protected] > W: www.gamma.co.uk > > This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents > of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to > which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal > relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or > forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you > receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be > obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or > email [email protected] > > Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with > limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered > office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of > business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY. > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
