I'd also recommend this way as well. A whole lot easier

Leslie

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Matthew Collins
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 1:38 AM
To: Ryan Huff; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Device pack installation methodology question

Hi Ryan,

I have just installed the device pack on the publisher first. Then changed the
device defaults back to their originals, Then reboot the publisher, TFTP and
subs in turn. No need to mess around with the CM groups.

One tip I got from the forum a couple of years ago when installing device pack
was to open the device defaults page in IE, Then install the device pack using
another browser Firefox or chrome, once the device pack is installed go back to
the IE page without refreshing and select save, This will then revert all the
firmware version back to the pre device pack state, Saves having to manually
change each one back.

Regards

Matthew