From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Lisa
Notarianni
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 11:02 AM
To: cisco-voip voyp list
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Temp Fail since upgrade

FYI on this issue – some asked me to post once it was resolved.

The problem disappeared and resolved itself once I reported it to Verizon.  I
believe Verizon made changes on their end they found were incorrect but never
reported to me what they did.  There are so many people at Verizon buried deep
in the Central Offices that we do not have direct contact with anymore there is
no way to find out what the solution was.

Thank you for all of your responses.

[LNsignatureFile]