Does anyone have an example of a UCCX script that has the ability for a call
centre or service desk to change a prompt?

An example would be based on our ServiceDesk wanting to change the welcome
prompt to inform the caller that 'all services are working' to 'email is down'
etc.   I was hoping that someone would have an example of a script that would
allow the call centre staff to change the script without having to load prompts
or edit the script.

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034