Use the AXL API and the following SQL query to automate this:

select dnorpattern,description from numplan where tkpatternusage='2'

You can put "run sql" before the query to run via SSH to CUCM.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Tim Reimers <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> In CUCM 9.12
> I'm trying to figure out how to export just a few of the fields from the
> UCM database.
> What we're after is simply the DN number, and the contents of the
> Description field associated with that DN
>
> I've done a Phone export, and the resulting CSV is so huge it's unusable
> in Google Sheets.
> I know I can set up an Export as a repeated schedule, but I have two
> questions.
>
> - Can I somehow reduce the export query to a limited set of details about
> lines only. I don't need phone info particularly.
> - Is there a way to transfer the file off the UCM environment
> automatically, so that it's available to another automated process that
> will  automatically consume the resulting file and use that data? Right
> now, I have to manually download the export job file.
>
> Thanks, Tim
>
> --
>
> *Quis custodiet ipsos
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodiet_ipsos_custodes%3F>**opus
> reticulatum*
>
> Tim Reimers
>
> Network Administrator
>
> I.T Services
>
> City of Asheville
>
> [email protected]
>
> (desk) 828-259-5512 <(828)%20259-5512>
>
> (cell)   828-552-1585 <(828)%20552-1585>
>
> Please do NOT use the contact information above for unsolicited sales
> contacts.
>
> All unsolicited sales calls > /dev/null
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to