The ATA186 only does pass through (no t38) and is also half duplex for Ethernet.
You can try specifying only pass through on your configuration unless you need t38 for other device. May want to check the switch port ata connects to doesn’t have tons of errors. On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:51 PM Jonatan Quezada < [email protected]> wrote: > Hola Cisco Ninjas, > > We cut over to a CenturyLink IQ private SIP trunk, and we are seeing that > FAXing is not functional like before. Part of the reason we feel is that > the ATA and the fax devices location are the older ones, they are ATA186, I > have tried > > The provider says they do passthrough, but we can only receive. We > developed a workaround with a seperate routeList, and Group to use the T1's > we migrated from. > > Has anyone successfully configured Fax with centuryLinkSip Trunk? > > The TAC team mentioned that I should use this command in the dial peers > > fax protocol t38 nse ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback > pass-through g711u’. > > > before I mess with my dial peers I want to see if there are field tested > methods that have been successful. > > What is the difference between configuring FAX globally on the voice > service VoIP area of the configuration vs the dial peer side. I already > have the above command configured globally. and fax is still receive only. > I cant send out over the trunk. thoughts concerns? ideas greatly > appreciated > > > > Johnny Q > Voice Technology Analyst - TelNet > Chemeketa Community College > [email protected] > Building 22 Room 131 > Work 5033995294 > Mobile 9712182110 > SIP 5035406686 > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
