Why did they have to borrow the same names for the licensing levels?  It's
like when Cisco decided to call UCCX CAD+Finesse Mixed mode, while on CUCM
mixed mode already meant secure communications.  Anyway.

Ok, so, a port is a port in Flex?  There is no concept of a premium port or
a standard port then?  Any kind of inbound port can do any kind of
feature?  The only licensing levels are for Agent/Supervisor capabilities?