Hello,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Simon Ortiz <o.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But I think that it would be a waste to come up with another OpenGL
> interface. I'm thinking, why not better use cl-opengl?

I agree. It'd be nicer to contribute to cl-opengl than come up with
yet another bindings package. :-)

> So, I would like to ask you some questions:
>
> - what versions of OpenGL does cl-opengl support?

cl-opengl generates low-level bindings by parsing the OpenGL spec.
It's been recently updated for version OpenGL 4.1. We then have
high-level Lispier bindings that are a work-in-progress.

> - say I want to contribute to the project and adapt cl-opengl into
> cl-opengl-es11 (and in the far future cl-opengl-es20), how should I do
> it? From where can I take it? Is there a similar project I can join?
> Is anyone interested in joining efforts?

Bart had a branch of cl-opengl that generated separate systems for the
modern and deprecated bits of OpengGL. IIUC, that'd get you most of
the way towards a cl-opengl-es. I can't seem to find this branch.
Perhaps Bart can chime in.

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira