Hello D.J. Fan,

But i have a problem here. Assume that clam updates are published at
6:10 Pm. I check for new updates at 6:05 so the next time i gonna
check is at 7:05 it just means that after 55 mins i got the updates.
And within this 55 minutes thousands and thousands of say ..a worm
which is in wild arrives to my mailserver and clam does not detect it
& it passes out what do i do ?