> If you want to be able to sue someone then why don't you use a product > like > Symantec Corporate edition, or from any other large vendor?

I don't want to sue someone - I just like being protected against those
who do, and there are a lot of them out there.

That's why you pay so much for insurance.

> I have some experience with liability insurances and they will limit what
> they cover as much as possible. Making an update service pretty
> expensive..

Imagine the expense of having to be represented in court 5 or 10 times a
year.

Yeah, and how much more expensive any update service would get to cover the additional cost.

B.