Henrik Krohns wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 10:45:30PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
>> if you have sufficient system resources,  and are willing to
>> tolerate slow delivery times (up to 4 minutes on my system, with clamscan
>> on 0.90.3 for example).
>
> I'm just amazed by all the nitpicking in this thread. If you worked here and
> delayed the mail for 4 minutes just because clamscan "works fine", I would
> fire you. :D Nothing personal ofcourse.

heh.  Nitpicking indeed.

If I were working somewhere that was so clueless about how email works
that 4 minutes delay was considered unacceptable*, then I'd quit.
Nothing personal, I just don't feel it's worth my time to work for
people who don't understand how email works.

(* "questionable"?  "not idea"?  sure.. unacceptable to the point of
firing someone?  that's incompetent management)