Quoting Jonny Kent <jonnyk...@gmail.com>:

Good arguments mostly Eric but I must take issue with your statement above
about owners right and renters.

Yeah, it was kind of vague, but meant to be about the issue of "trespass"
and not about actually invading a renters home or business.

What you can or can't do depends on the contract, local law, etc.
But generally, I can still go on the property without permission or notice,
but can not enter the dwelling or other structures without permission or
notice.  Lots of if/ands/buts along with that of course.  Was a really
vague rebuttal to the trespass argument, and I regret I didn't provide
a more sound argument (since I was complaining about unsound arguments).

Mea culpa...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics