When talking about averages, I agree. But what I am worried about is
the "worst case" malicious payload: for example, a brand new and
particularly effective piece of ransomware. It's like car, life or
medical insurance. The probability of needing it is low, but when you
do, you don't want your account to be in arrears.

-pk