Joel - In regards to the comment on pointing everyone to Cloudflare...
I'm guessing that statement means you are using a mix of the
Cloudflare CDN and the original volunteer mirrors still?

Also, is there a way to force a selection of a particular mirror
(either by CF datacenter or previous mirror), or are all the database
hostnames resolve strictly by GeoIP??

Paul - If something was caching your daily.cvd file before, there is
no reason think it's doing otherwise for each of the .cdiff files. So
even though each client may be downloading the cdiff on its own, only
the first hit is actually downloading from cloudflare.

Don't know if I mentioned this before, there are websites that claim
to do transparent proxy testing, don't know if they would show
anything but worth trying just to see.