On 7/26/21 8:55 PM, Micah Snyder (micasnyd) via clamav-users wrote:
I read Ged's response as "I would create a bugzilla ticket" not "I will create a
bugzilla ticket". I can't speak to what he may have told you directly.
But I don't see a new ticket on this subject in bugzilla or github issues. I
would prefer github issues but will be happy with a ticket in either system.

-Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: clamav-users <clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net> On Behalf Of
Frans de Boer
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 11:48 AM
To: clamav-users@lists.clamav.net
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate
is here!

n 7/26/21 8:39 PM, Micah Snyder (micasnyd) via clamav-users wrote:
Frans,

Can you please create a ticket on https://github.com/Cisco-
Talos/clamav/issues for the clamd test failure? Please attach the verbose
output from running:
    ctest -V

Regarding make -j [n] vs ninja -- yes it's not a huge difference.  It's just a
convenience if you're compiling a lot.  We should probably remove the ninja
suggestion from the INSTALL.md file.
I didn't include it in
https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Installing/Installing-from-source-Unix.
html We do mention it here, which is good enough:
https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Development/development-builds.html

-Micah