Hello,

on my microsoft windows with both edited freshclam.conf and clamd.conf
unfornately i can't update and i can't scan finally below the line of command
with thoses errors however I bring both conf file in attachment if you
understand what are the errors too if you have the time for edited both files:

'''
PS C:\Program Files\ClamAV> ./freshclam.exe
ERROR: Please edit the example config file C:\Program
Files\ClamAV\freshclam.conf
ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file C:\Program Files\ClamAV\freshclam.conf
'''

'''
PS C:\Program Files\ClamAV> ./clamscan.exe -r --remove /
LibClamAV Error: cli_loaddbdir: No supported database files found in C:\Program
Files\ClamAV\database
ERROR: Can't open file or directory

Thanks you in advance for all the helps,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.