HI Dorian that sounds like a permissions problem
sudo at the begining or chase up the path and check the permissions on the file
if it cant read it then it will say cant parse

also though it uncomfitable and a bind for me  if people like  me  do not
forward this vital  information on to others then humanity is doomed hear goes
then
take thease two words and join them then search on favioute engine

32 or 64 B?? operating system
shall i throw this rubbish down the rubbish C????

kind regards colin