De : Dorian ROSSE <dorianbr...@hotmail.fr>
Envoyé : lundi 17 octobre 2022 18:35
À : Joel Esler <joel.es...@me.com>
Cc : ClamAV users ML <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Objet : Re: [clamav-users] on my microsoft windows with both edited
freshclam.conf and clamd.conf unfornately i can't update and i can't scan

I have ever edited the file and I understand the problem is how the file is
edited but I haven't the knowledge for repair this file,

You can say I need help by an other side fortunately I have tried to install
snort3-3.1.43.0 but this program is bugged as death and I won't published this
problem because Russ seem to sleep,

Finally I have success to go more far on how is do the side typed in cmake but
the error happen at the end is unknown about my knowledge unfortunately I think
this will keep death,

Thanks you in advance for your help,

Have a nice evening from the France,

Sorry to be worried about yours works at the programs Cisco,

Regards.

Dorian Rosse.