From: Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators
[mailto:cleanacc...@listserv.muohio.edu] On Behalf Of manidu
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:55 PM
To: CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Announcing NAC Release 4.7.1 availability!!

Dear Customers,

Cisco Policy Management Business Unit (PMBU) is pleased to announce the
availability of Cisco NAC Release 4.7.1,
which delivers support for end-clients running Microsoft Windows 7 and Apple
Macintosh OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
As well as providing support for these operating systems, the release of Cisco
NAC Release 4.7.1 reflects changes in
both NAC release targets and the PMBU development organization.

These changes  - including the creation of a separate NAC sustaining
engineering team - are designed to expedite and issue
update releases of NAC as new OS', service packs, hot fixes, browsers, and
security software  versions become available.

Additional Information

Release 4.7.1 software download
http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/Model.x?mdfid=282775055&mdfLevel=Software%20Version/Option&treeName=Security&modelName=Cisco%20NAC%20Appliance%204.7.1&treeMdfId=268438162

To accompany the CCO post of Cisco NAC Appliance Release 4.7(1), the following
documentation is also available to support
the release image(s):

Release Notes for Cisco NAC Appliance, Version 4.7(1)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/release_notes/47/47rn.html
Support Information for Cisco NAC Appliance Agents, Release 4.5 and Later
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/support_guide/agntsprt.html
Cisco NAC Appliance - Clean Access Manager Configuration Guide, Release 4.7(1)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/configuration_guide/47/cam/47cam-book.html
Cisco NAC Appliance - Clean Access Server Configuration Guide, Release 4.7(1)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/configuration_guide/47/cas/47cas-book.html
Cisco NAC Appliance Hardware Installation Guide, Release 4.7(1)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/installation_guide/hardware/47/47hwinstal.html
If the documents do not appear at the above URLs when you receive this message,
please give it some time for these documents to go live on Cisco.com.

Happy Thanksgiving !!
Mahesh Naidu
PMBU Product Manager