From: Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators
[mailto:cleanacc...@listserv.muohio.edu] On Behalf Of Stanclift, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:26 AM
To: CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Announcing NAC Release 4.7.1 availability!!

"These changes  - including the creation of a separate NAC sustaining
engineering team - are designed to expedite and issue update releases of NAC as
new OS', service packs, hot fixes, browsers, and security software  versions
become available."

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but can Cisco really deliver from
now on? The lag time in getting support for new software updates is killing
people in education where we don't have total control of the end user machine.

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University

http://help.rockhurst.edu<http://help.rockhurst.edu/>
(816) 501-4231

PHelp keep our campus green, think before you print!
ÏRUCS will never ask you for your password!