Hi Tim

I am using redis-clojure client: https://github.com/tavisrudd/redis-clojure

Below is the complete code listing. The thaw invocation gives me the
error:

   java.lang.String cannot be cast to [B - (class
java.lang.ClassCastException)

------ code ------------
(ns my-app
  (:require [redis.core :as redis] [deep-freeze.core :as df])
  (:use [clojure.tools.logging :only (debug info)]))

(defn thaw [k]
  (redis/with-server {:host "dev-1" :port 6379 :db 0}
    (let [j (redis/hget k k)]
      (if (nil? j)
        (do
           (info (str "Not found in redis cache " k))
            nil)

        (do
          (info (str "Thawed from redis cache " k))
          (df/thaw-from-array j))))))

(defn freeze [k results]
  (redis/with-server {:host "dev-1" :port 6379 :db 0}
    (redis/hmset k k (df/freeze-to-array results))))