On Dec 12, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Christophe Grand wrote:
> Lee, while you are at benchmarking, would you mind running several threads in
> one JVM with one clojure instance per thread? Thus each thread should get
> JITted independently.

I'm not actually sure how to do that. We're starting runs with "lein run",
which, if I understand correctly launches a JVM and a Clojure instance within
it. Within that Clojure instance we can do things in either a single threaded
or a multi threaded way. How would I change our method to do what you're asking
here? We're not particularly Java savvy (I come from the Lisp side of things).

Thanks,

 -Lee