Looks pretty solid. Great work so far.

Also +1 for the Emacs coverage. Despite the fact that our surveys still
show the majority of Clojure users develop in Emacs, this mailing list
frequently exhibits an anything-but-Emacs tone. By all means add links to
other editors for folks who are already using something else, but I for one
think you made a smart choice there. Better to learn Emacs now than to
learn it later after trying two or three other editors that don't quite cut
it.

Also, just a quick note, your Emacs search keybindings were incorrect in
that chapter. C-s and C-r are just regular isearch-forward and
isearch-backward. Regexp search keybindings (isearch-forward-regexp and
isearch-backward-regexp) are C-M-s and C-M-r respectively.

  Over and out,
    ~Gary