Hey David,

this looks fab. I'm trying to play with it within a stub project of mine.
However, I'm not having much success getting it to compile. This is likely to
be some cljs setup issue I'm having (there are so many moving parts!).

Steps taken:

* Download, and build latest cljs (0.0-2127)
* Clone om and link to it from within my cljs-src directory
* Modify project.clj file to look similar to yours
* Run `lein cljsbuild auto` and see the following error:

λ lein cljsbuild once
Compiling ClojureScript.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No implementation of method: :make-reader
of protocol: #'clojure.java.io/IOFactory found for class: nil
        at clojure.core$_cache_protocol_fn.invoke(core_deftype.clj:541)
        at clojure.java.io$fn__8551$G__8546__8558.invoke(io.clj:73)
        at clojure.java.io$reader.doInvoke(io.clj:106)
        at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:410)
        at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:161)
        at clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo(RestFn.java:132)
        at clojure.core$apply.invoke(core.clj:619)

My project.clj is as follows:

(defproject overtext "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write description"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :license {:name "Eclipse Public License"
            :url "http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html"}
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.5.1"]
                 [http-kit "2.1.13"]
                 [org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-2127"]]
  :plugins [[lein-cljsbuild "1.0.1"]]
  :source-paths ["cljs-src" ]
  :profiles {:dev {:plugins [[com.cemerick/austin "0.1.3"]]}}
  :cljsbuild {
  :builds [{:id "dev"
            :source-paths ["cljs-src"]
            :compiler {
              :output-to "resources/web/js/cljs-main.js"

              :optimizations :none
              :externs ["cljs-src/om/externs/react.js"]}}]})

My project directory structure is:

∴ /Users/sam/scratch/overtext
λ tree .
.
├── LICENSE
├── README.md
├── cljs-src
│   ├── om -> /Users/sam/Development/cljs/om/src/om
│   └── overtext
│       ├── onload.cljs
│       └── ws.cljs
├── doc