Hello,

On Sat Feb  8 15:48 2014, Alex Ott wrote:
> Hi Avram
>
> There is discussion in Incanter's issue about this:
> https://github.com/liebke/incanter/issues/193 - maybe it would be possible
> to implement support for different chart backends - like, D3.js, JavaFX,
> etc.
>

> On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM, A <aael...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > A couple ideas put forth:
> >
> > 1. Incanter charts with d3 (http://d3js.org/) ?  Perhaps facilitated by
> > Dribnet's Strokes library (https://github.com/dribnet/strokes).
> >
> > 2. Finding ways to integrate Incanter and Clojurescript.
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> > -Avram

I think these are some good ideas.  It would be a great help if you
could format them as follows, we can add them to the Wiki:

Title

Brief explanation: A few sentences describing the problem to solved.

Expected results: What should the student have been able to produce at
the end of the project. This includes things like tests and
documentation.

Knowledge prerequisites: If a student needs to know something to be able
to complete the project, be sure to list it.

Mentor: Add your name if you are developer who is willing to be a
primary or secondary mentor for the project.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Daniel