I intended the "core.matrix.stats" to be used as a lightweight library as
for statistical functions of this nature, while remaining compatible with
Incanter and core.matrix. I agree something more lightweight than the whole
of Incanter is often required.

https://github.com/clojure-numerics/core.matrix.stats

Contributions welcome, possibly some could just be copy/pasted out of
Incanter.