It may require conversion to/from Java arrays to use them, but there are
Apache Commons Math implementations of the computations you mention, and
many others:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math3/stat/inference/ChiSquareTest.html
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math3/stat/inference/TTest.html

Andy