On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 13:38 +0000, Matthew Allum wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Attached are some rough notes for documentation Im half way through,
> which hopefully clear up some things and give clarity to some features.
> Wanted to spend a bit more time on this before submitting but getting
> worried as to attention tutorial is seeking when in such an earlier
> state - i.e it could cause more confusion than good.

Thanks. Some of the phrasing is useful, but most of this seems to be
mentioned already. I don't understand which bits are intended as
corrections or additions.

I didn't realize that more feedback was on the way so quickly, so I
thought I'd blog it to get some, but I don't think the explanations are
hopelessly wrong at the moment.

> Also I would strongly recommend (if not already) you try and create a
> medium size clutter application as to more understand why parts of the
> API are the way they are.

Yeah, that's the intention of the (currently ugly) "full example",
though it will never be a real application. It's delaying further work
on that until the new high-level library exists. I'm sure to still
disagree with one or two tiny things, but that's OK.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.murrayc.com