On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 17:43 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Yeah, I would normally avoid any boring legal discussion, but I do think
> it's a fundamental part of copyright law that you can't go to court and
> defend a copyright if you are not the copyright holder. That concept has
> some fancy latin name and it's lawyer 101. And a license is meaningless
> without copyright.

I haven't seen anything that changes my mind about this. I want my code
to be under my chosen open source license, not under public domain.

Therefore, I'll move the clutter-tutorial to GNOME's git repository and
use GNOME's bugzilla, instead of bugzilla.openedhand.com which now asks
patch submitters to approve that copyright waiver.

The openedhand developers have not made any real effort to review the
clutter tutorial anyway, despite my efforts to make it an official part
of clutter rather than something outside of clutter/openedhand.

--
Murray Cumming
murr...@murrayc.com