On 11.09.2014 17:39, Brad King wrote:
On 09/11/2014 11:35 AM, Nils Gladitz wrote:
Thanks for the walk through.

I am a bit stuck on removing the CMP0054 changes from
cmConditionEvaluator.cxx part given that file is new and didn't exist
without the changes.
The file should exist, just remove the CMP0054 parts from it
and amend the commit.

I might be missing something obvious.

cmConditionEvaluator.cxx doesn't exist without the CMP0054 changes because I created it after I did most of the CMP0054 changes. Since most of the changes are replacements rather than plain additions *removing* those changes would mean having to restore those code parts which however used to be in cmIf.cxx rather than cmConditionEvaluator.cxx.

Nils