From: Alexander Neundorf [mailto:neund...@kde.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 2:03 AM
To: Saeed, Khurram <khurram_sa...@mentor.com>
Cc: cmake-developers@cmake.org
Subject: Re: [cmake-developers] Adding a non-make based generator

Hi Kurram,

On 2018 M02 7, Wed 12:09:54 CET Saeed, Khurram wrote:
> Hi Neundorf,
> This generator can only be used for generating Nucleus ReadyStart IDE
> projects. It generates Eclipse CDT project files that use ReadyStart
> specific plugins and configurations.

I have the impression Brad was not overly excited.
On the other I have the impression that the Eclipse CDT team is also not overly
excited of the cmake server mode (at least 2 years ago when I was on the
mailing list).

Would it be hard to extend your generator so that it can also be used for
"normal" Eclipse CDT projects ? Is it already available somewhere, e.g. github ?

Alex