Thanks both of you, Richard and Marty for your concern!!! I am doing OK and
plan to have a CBC done in an hour or so.  I will start back on my Sprycel
as soon as they draw the blood!!!

Life is beautiful no matter what.  As I look back, I know that I am lucky
and strong, and I wil never give up!!!!!

Love you all!!!

Maria