Good to hear from you John.  I am still on 1 pill daily and my platelets were
still dropping.  I've never been a sleeper and have insomnia.    It seems
strange when I get so sleepy can't keep my eyes open.
Having eye side effect.  Going to have complete eye check up tomorrow. My skin
rash is clearing up some and the bad taste in mouth has cleared up.  Hang in
there!!

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠. 18,s