From: John Barrons <jl...@rogers.com>
To: CML Hope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2015 4:26 pm
Subject: [CMLHope] Ponatinib

Hi Jeanie and the group:  I had my counts done today and after four weeks off,
my counts started to increase. So now I am on one 15mg of ponatinib a week. Two
pills a week really reduces my counts so we will see what one pill does. I will
see him again one week from today. Maybe I will just have to carry the bottle of
pills in my pocket!!!!! We'll see John

Sent from my iPad

A support group of
http://cmlhope.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
---
You received this message because
you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CMLHope" group.
To unsubscribe from
this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.