Hey Greenie,
I would like to suggest Moffitt cancer center here in Tampa. They will do
everything to help you to get your meds. It's where I go and they have saved my
life twice.  They accept Medicare and medicate assignment.  If you need help
with copayment a there is a cancer copayment company called PSI. They paid my
copayment for several years. You just need to start making calls and get the
ball rolling.  However I pray they keep sending the meds. You and I have been
fighting this for years.
I go to dr Balducci head of senior oncology center in Moffitt but the head of
leukemia is dr Pinnalla. Check spelling. It's great/ you go in an hour ahead of
Drs meeting for bloodwork right at hospital and by the time you meet your dr
your blood work is done for him.  Every three months they do a PCR.  They have
vallet parking.
Praying for you.
Jeanie❤️❤️❤️❤️

My Motto: