That's great Susan, maybe I gave up too soon! That's good to know when I try
going off Sprycel if my numbers come up a little bit I will try to ride it out
and see if they start coming back down, thanks so much for the info!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2017, at 11:38 AM, 'Susan Rosenthal' via CMLHope