Joyce,

I actually called Schnucks grocery store cooperate office and asked if they
sell leasa vegetable mix, and the person actually went on the internet and
saw a picture of it. He told me that he doesn't remember it but that he
will find out and give me a return call. So i will wait until i hear back
from him.

Joyce, don't worry about it one way or another you will be able to get it
or a substitute as well. If i could mail it to you i would but it is kept
in the refrigerated area of the supermarkets, so that won't work.  And yes
Joyce, it is that important to me. It's like someone eating a crunchy sour
or dill pickle behind you, your mouth starts to water.🤑

Until then keep those bones frozen.

See i do have a sense of humor, but in structured ways.