Beth, Beth, Beth,

What can i say, As you mentioned you are now UN-detectable, but what you
should have written should have more piazzas to it. Something like shouting
it at the top of your voice on the top of a high mountain with your hands
and arms reaching upward and stretched and extended out to HIM.

Well Beth sometimes i get carried away but please scroll down.

BUT NOT THIS TIME🌷

Do you know why? It took place more then 30 years ago. Once my bone marrow
transplant was finished after being confined inside of that bubble that i
was in about a week before i was to be finally discharged i still had to
wait that one week and i was fixated on the clock within that bubble with
that second hand ticking away. Tick Tock, tick tock, tick tock............
I waited for the seconds to tick away the whole day and night until i
finally fell asleep, and then i was woken up again and it continued on for
most of that never ending week. I was in there for seven months and let me
tell you it was more then horrible but i had to do it until the final
seconds that i was able to finally to leave there, or so i thought only to
find myself back in there two weeks later because of a severe infection
from my in chest Hickman catheter that put me back in there for another two
weeks.

Was it all over? Not until i was about to leave that plastic bubble and at
that time i raised my hands fully extended and ripped that clock right off
the wall and since i finally had my shoes on i STOMPED the life of that
clock to death.

However, on that original day that i was discharged from the hospital it
was raining like cats and dogs coming out of the sky and i just stood there
in the street and let the rain populate on my face and then i remember
raising my hands and arms up toward HIM and it was finally over with.

Oh yes i am not kidding, about a week later i received a bill in the mail
for $25 for the clock that i put out of my misery and it was marked PAID.
And there was a reason for that. To be continued.

There is a Moral to this story... Beth all that you need to do it put your
hands and arms up toward the sky and HE will do the rest.

18's