Jeanie, I almost forgot something. When you read Pslam 1188. Take a close
look at the numbers, what are the two numbers in the center? 18, and this
is what i learned many years ago. That is because i always use them every
time i end any message that i send out. I do most things for a reason.

18's

Marty