This fellow wished he had ANY kind of engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzydL_cUfU4

Bill Coleman

C&C 39

Marek,

"In your emails, I hear some of the sentiments I had before we changed boats.
Our outboard became somewhat unreliable (I think that I eventually traced this
down to fuel filters and fuel itself) and it was a really bad feeling � every
time we needed to start the motor I could never say if it would start and how
long it would last. It takes away from the pleasure of sailing."

I had this same feeling with my A4 before this season.  Stalling, and not
idling properly.  I was reluctant to go anywhere and it took my wife's
persistance to go out.  Every sail was a feeling of "oh crap, whats gunna fail
this time..."  It was anything but pleasure...

This year is VERY different.  That A4 starts so easily and idles so strong at
700 RPMs...  Now I'm the one pushing to go out!